12/18/13

Carols


It had been a while since I had dashed out into the frigid air to croak hymns to stoic onlookers. But this past Sunday, I had the opportunity to join fellow brothers and sisters in the popular-- or not so popular-- Christmas activity known as Caroling. Apart from a couple moments when we were nothing but atonal, the experience was quite pleasant. I found myself bursting with joy to be praising the name of my Creator on streets of a city that I hold so dear.

Just a week 'til Christmas, I can hardly believe it. I'm rushing to finish up my shopping and trying to not completely slump on my homework. Here are a few of my favorite versions of Christmas songs, to keep you in the mood for the happy day. Enjoy!

{1} Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix


{2} Angel We Have Heard on High by Maeve

found here: http://www.maevemusic.com/maeve

{3} Carol of the Bells by The Piano Guys


Have a lovely week!

~Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment