1/29/14

Quarryville, Here We Come!

The view out the back window of Musser's Bed & Breakfast
     I've been waiting to announce this for a while now. My dad wouldn't let anyone in the family say for certain where we were going to end up. But now it's official and a date is set. The Andreades are leaving the high rise land of New York City for the farm filled fields of Quarryville, Pensylvania. My father is receiving a call from Faith Reformed Presbyterian Church to become their senior pastor. On February 7th, we will up and go. The gracious people of the Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community are renting a lovely home to us, near the church. It is twice the size of our apartment and apparently I'm going to have a room that is not the size of a walk-in closet. Did I mention it has a backyard and a two car garage?
    I am so very excited for this new adventure. There is really no telling what will happen next. Regardless of how bizarre the past year has been, the Lord has constantly provided for and secured us. It makes me confident that he will do the same in this new place and new family.

Have a lovely week!

V

No comments:

Post a Comment