8/12/15

A Milestone


     Hello Friends! I thought I'd take this opportunity to celebrate a little milestone for my blog. I've reached 100 posts! Two years ago, I decided I'd write something every Wednesday and publish it here. I'd like to say that every time, I was ready with some carefully planned and skillfully executed piece. But I've hurriedly racked my brain for an engaging life tidbit Tuesday night more than I care to admit. Nevertheless, most Wednesdays I have managed to produce something and I'm proud of that.
     To all my faithful readers, thank you. A blog is not purposeful without a readership. I'm grateful for each time you care to visit my humble page. I will continue to strive to create something of worth for your viewing.
     Today will be mostly packing and SAT prep for me, but for The Street Heart it's a little celebration... Oh and I will be eating the rest of that piece of cake.

Veronica A.


5 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to read! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your milestone :) I always enjoy reading your posts and it makes me feel like you are here with me :) Hope you enjoyed that cake! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope the rest of the cake was as delicious as the first bite

    ReplyDelete