10/7/15

My Taste Test List

      As someone who is trying avoid wheat, for the most part, I find myself craving that dense, warm, comforting feeling one gets when eating a piece of toast. This sensation tends to sneak up on me around 3 p.m. and eating fruit just won't cut it. A delightful solution to this problem is the myriad of Paleo muffin recipes out there, particularly this one. But while searching for alternate ingredient options for my original favorite foods, I've been steadily been coming up with a list of tasty creations that I want to try. Here are a few:

{1} Cauliflower Crust Pizza

best-cauliflower-pizza
I know that cheese is not technically paleo, but I make an exception for Pizza.

{3} Mini Frittata Muffins

Prosciutto-Wrapped Mini Frittata Muffins by Michelle Tam http://nomnompaleo.com



IMG_8293
This would be a great study snack.


{4} Apple Cinnamon Cookies


I really wish I had more time in my life to cook.


Veronica A.

1 comment: