11/11/15

Just so you know...

    I thought I should make you aware that they are making a My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2! This earth shattering event makes me even more giddy than anticipation of the last installment of the Hunger Games, which comes out next week. It looks like, from the trailer, that they are using most of the original actors. And of course its brimming with loud, Greek, familyness. I know that I'm only a quarter Greek and our family is hardly the type to shout about each other's business in public, but I resonate with the Portokalos's.
   I've also included below two other trailers of movie which I'm excited for.

{1} My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 - Coming March 25, 2016



{2} Finding Dori - Coming June 17, 2016



{3} The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 - Coming November 20, 2015




Veronica A.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ugh! You're right! How could I forget Star Wars? Maybe that one deserves its own post.

      Delete
  2. I'm not going to be finding Dori. She may remain lost :P

    ReplyDelete