11/18/15

Problematic Hair Impulses

    Every so often, I experience a strangely strong urge to trim my hair. Once it was to get bangs another time to layer my brown locks. And if I can't get my mom to immediately satisfy my coiffure needs, I myself will attempt to give myself that Pinterest dream do. However, more often than not, I awake from my hair cutting trance in horrible realization of my grave mistake. Then I mope over to my mother and schedule a "fix the cut" appointment.
    That's what happened two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was going through a phase of craving long hair. So my trim-mistake was more drastically felt than on some of the other occasions. Nevertheless, I did get my mom to mend my errors and found that I was happy with the result.


I've also sworn off cutting my own hair.

Veronica A.

1 comment: