12/2/15

Why buy boring household items when you can make them fun?

    I confess, I did participate in that heathen holiday known as Cyber Monday. And it was magical. At the end of the day, besides a brief skirmish with Starbucks.com, I felt triumphant. I gazed happily at the collection of confirmation emails from my orders, knowing that sometime in the future, a nice brown package would show up at my door. The experience was thrilling. Now, all I do is sit and wait, and scour the internet for those perfect items for those perfectly-impossible-to-buy-for people.
    In my journeys through the internet isles I have found the most delightful array of comically designed household items. Today, I present you with my favorites.

{1} Nessie-Ladle
















Happy holiday preparations!

Veronica A.

1 comment: