6/15/16



Dear Readers,

      Thank you for following me and reading my work so faithfully. It has been a pleasure writing content for this blog. With the end of high school and college on the horizon, I have been considering the future of The Street Heart. I wasn't sure if the title still reflected my personality or the nature of my writing. But at the same time, I didn't what to quit blogging.

    Thus, I decided to continue my venture of writing every week on a new site. Itislikethis.com will become the home of my new content. It is still a blog and it will still contain roughly the same type of posts. You will also notice it has all of the previous content which was stored on The Street Heart.

I hope you will join me on my adventure further out into the world.

Veronica A.

No comments:

Post a Comment